• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you gone matrix LED?

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
      Have you gone matrix LED?
      At a cost of 20 quid?
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Not matrix LED just standard LED like the link. The error cancellers prevented the dash errors (so far :-)). Will try and get a pic later when I find a wall to park against.

I have a full LED front end now with main beam. Dipped beam and fog lamp all now LED. Well happy

Comment

Does the fan get in the way of the headlight cover at all?
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

No. A great fit. A real neat setup. Lots of room left in the housing. The HID setup was a much tighter fit. This is much better. I will take a few pics tomorrow in the daylight.

Comment

I know the matrix are expensive but god are they good, i wouldn’t have paid for them myself as extras but they are that good, I’ll never have hids, or anything else!!!

Comment

You've sold me...I'm gonna order some after you post a pic of them working. Do they look ok next to the DRLs?

Comment

M8 when we meet i’ll show you da matrix

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                    M8 when we meet i’ll show you da matrix

Yeah be good to see....Only downside is it'll be daylight and hopefully sunny.

Comment

M8 try mine in April

Comment

They are indistinguishable from the DRL. A real factory look. Pictures below of the bulb in the housing and also dipped and full beam pattern. Iphone does not do justice to the brightness

Last edited by marko301; 26-01-2018, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Fully agree the matrix are great but could not stretch to the €1500 extra cost. Very happy though with the budget solution.

Comment

One more small little mod for us early adopters of the new Grand Sport..

I found the location of the USB port a pain having to connect the phone in the centre armrest each time.. I lifted out the USB port and routed a longer apple approved lightning cable through the centre console to the front of the car.. enlarged the corner of the USB location hole to allow the cable out

Comment

I can't see the image links.

I had a go at editing your post to see if I could get them working but was unsuccessful.

Comment

I think the vgy site is down. I can't get on there. I try later.

Comment

Working...
                                X