X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phil59 View Post
    Yes great news count me in
    Phil 59
    Have you seen how old the post is you have replied to? I doubt this is still going
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Yes happy to contribute to get my DVD800 updated too! But as this is such an old post i guess I'll need to look elsewhere!?

Comment

Originally posted by Jones_Rob View Post
        Yes happy to contribute to get my DVD800 updated too! But as this is such an old post i guess I'll need to look elsewhere!?
        Really old post I’m afraid.

If you want to update yours you can always start a new post and see if you can get people to contribute again and have it sent round.
        sigpic

Comment

I've joined a new discussion on https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...update-dvd-800 for anybody wanting to updated their MY2009/2019 DVD800 to 2019 maps!

Comment

got 15 plate with gen1 navil will it work for me thanks

Comment

This is an old thread from 2017 .
              But in answer to your question it would not of worked as it was for 2009/2010 Model year only .

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
              X