Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM sent

Comment

I upgraded my Navi 500 to dvd800 and got the 3d maps.

Comment

That sounds interesting .......so what you are saying .......is just load a Navi 500 with the DVD800 NAVI and hey presto.......so the sound great for NAVI 500 owners .Anybody want to add there name to the list then.

Comment

Not that simple the Navi 500 requires a software update it then wakes up as a dvd800 which then requires the dvd800 disc for the maps but you need to check car year to ensure correct software.

Comment

I have updated my car and disc will be posted Sat morning to list members ........any more to add to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by umfaan View Post
              I have updated my car and disc will be posted Sat morning to list members ........any more to add to the list.
              You got a pic of what it looks like now pls mate. I’m sure I have got it already
              sigpic

Comment

I know that a couple of the guys on misfits have had the 500 updated. Its a similar process to the 600

However i would just be happy with the map update

Comment

Any chance you are still hiring out this disc as I would also be very interested

Comment

I believe it is. I am still waiting to get it, apparently its lost with the royal mail

Comment

Oh bugger thanks for that,I do hope he gets it back..

Comment

Have you private messaged the original poster? I dont need this disc now i have sourced an alternative one

Comment

Hi, is this disc still in circulation? I too would be interested in updating my very outdated Satnav

Comment

I PM'd the original poster last night for an update and just awaiting a response. I was meant to be the first in the queue but never received - spoke with Umfann on the phone and he thinks he put the wrong post code details. Hoping it turns up soon!!

Comment

Ahh ok, thanks. Hope it turns up

Comment

Yes great news count me in
                                Phil 59

Comment

Working...
                                X