MY09/10...... SATNAV year 17 upgrade. DVD800 navi.......... Latest Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY09/10...... SATNAV year 17 upgrade. DVD800 navi.......... Latest Update

I have the possibility of acquiring this disc.....would like to see how many members would be interested in updating at £ 12 plus postage . Simaler to what has been done on here before.

I'm in - just got myself an 59 plate Insignia Elite Nav. Lovely car but the sat nav hasn't been updated at all!

Comment

Still thinking about purchasing the update disc..4 to 6 people would justify it .Put you name on the list .

Comment

I've got the navi600, is that any good to me.

Comment

No ....sorry.

Comment

Yeah I was going to look into doubt this myself as like you said has been done before.

When did this disc come out as can’t remember what disc I updated with.
            sigpic

Comment

There have been a few updates .....this is for 2016/ 2017.....so dont know if they will make another disc again going forward . I only need a few names ......and the cost will be taken care of....... I will use the system of posting back to me each time ,then i know who has it.

Comment

Do you know if I can check what version I have on my dvd800?
                sigpic

Comment

.....Think you can go into the setting some where....i will have fiddle around tomorrow and let you know .....unless some one know and posts.

Comment

Apparently the Navi500 also can be upgrading using the Navi800 disc. Only thing that wont work on the Navi500 is the 3d maps.

So count me in Umfaan i'll pay

1. Umfaan
                    2. Blade954
                    3. Spark

Comment

Will purchase disc tonight

Comment

Update disc purchased today , should be with me soon. Blade and Spark ....Pm me your postal address and i will keep you both posted as i will update it the minute it lands to my car and forward it on . I will let you know my PAYPAL account details.

Comment

Pondy ......couldn't seem to find out how to check what update .....but for the price worthwhile to use this disc , than you know its the latest.

Comment

I will check Mine in a bit. I’m sure I already have the maps.
                            sigpic

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
                              X