problem with central locking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with central locking.

Hi I am a new member and have a problem with my central locking, Insignia estate sri. when I lock or unlock the the car there is a loud noise that seems to be coming from the rear underside of the car, it still works but I feel it could pack up at any time. has anyone else experienced this..

Hi,

I can't help with your query but it might be worth you posting your issue in the Electronics & In Car Entertainment section https://insignia-drivers.uk/forums/7...-Entertainment It should give you more views and more chance of a favourable response.

Pics of your ST when you get time!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Thanks I,ll give it a go..

Comment

Same Issue driving me mad

Originally posted by stubob View Post
          Thanks I,ll give it a go..
          Hi can I ask if you ever got to the bottom of the clicking issue from rear central locking? I have a 64 plate sri, only ot it in january and last night my central locking started doing the exact same as yours. Any advice would be massively appreciated. 😊

Comment

Originally posted by LisaB36 View Post
            Hi can I ask if you ever got to the bottom of the clicking issue from rear central locking? I have a 64 plate sri, only ot it in january and last night my central locking started doing the exact same as yours. Any advice would be massively appreciated. ��
            Can you perhaps post a video of the sound and the area it’s coming from?

Comment

Welcome aboard stubob,
              Welcome aboard LisaB36 if you follow stubob over to the section he's putting his central locking problem in then you will probably get a speedier response, as this is just a welcome section.
              Also as plym Ian try and get a video up of the sound .

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
              X