Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owner with some issues

Hi all.
    I've recently upgrades from a Vectra to an insignia, it has a few problems which I want/need to sort so any help would be great.

its a 2011 CDTI 160 Elite.

I have scanned the car and identified some issues and there is only 1 issue I can't sort. it is Airbag code B3902. I believe this could mean the airbag module has been changed, maybe after a crash, but not coded to the car, can anyone do this for me?

Thanks
    in advance.

Sorry cant help with your problem but welcome anyway

Comment

Thanks.
      Looked around at a few forums and this seemed to be the best represented

Comment

Welcome bud.

Comment

I can't help either but

Hopefully someone will be along who can help!
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Not sure if this will be something someone can do with Opcom or if it will have to be done by a dealer... :|

2015 SRI 2.0CDTI ecoderp hatch

Comment

Thanks everyone I expect to solve many a problem here

Comment

I have an opcom cloan with little to no functionality, I have purchased one of these:http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBa...09417000&ver=0 which seems to be the business as it can do most thing but to program/code you need a GM Account, you can purchased a SPS lincence That is $55 for 2 days which I’m sure will do it but I’d rather get someone else who knows what they are doing to do it, don’t want to properly break it

Comment

Where abouts are you pal I have an opcom you can borrow for an hour

Comment

I’m in wakefield, nr Leeds, will an opcom do it?

Comment

googled threw up this

DTC Descriptor

DTC B3902: Incorrect Immobilizer Identifier Received

Circuit/System Description

When certain modules are programmed and configured during installation, the module learns a specific immobilizer identifier which is unique to the vehicle. The immobilizer identifier is used to prevent swapping modules between vehicles. The body control module (BCM) is the keeper of the immobilizer identifier. The instrument cluster, electronic brake control module (EBCM), and HVAC control module each learn the immobilizer identifier during their configuration process. During vehicle operation, each of these modules compare their immobilizer identifier to the BCM. If the identifiers match, vehicle starting is allowed. If an immobilizer identifier does not match, vehicle starting is disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by chili View Post
                        googled threw up this

DTC Descriptor

DTC B3902: Incorrect Immobilizer Identifier Received

Circuit/System Description

When certain modules are programmed and configured during installation, the module learns a specific immobilizer identifier which is unique to the vehicle. The immobilizer identifier is used to prevent swapping modules between vehicles. The body control module (BCM) is the keeper of the immobilizer identifier. The instrument cluster, electronic brake control module (EBCM), and HVAC control module each learn the immobilizer identifier during their configuration process. During vehicle operation, each of these modules compare their immobilizer identifier to the BCM. If the identifiers match, vehicle starting is allowed. If an immobilizer identifier does not match, vehicle starting is disabled.
                        Well done Chilli, you guys know your stuff! I haven’t even lifted my bonnet of my gs [emoji50]

Comment

Welcome matey

Comment

Thanks for that, I came across the same thing and That’s why I assume it’s a replacement that needs coding. Anyone have any experience with programming and the SPS. I’m clueless and if I’m paying $55 for 2 days I don’t want to run out of time but still have the issue

Comment

Well it programmes keys, immobilisers etc so shouldn’t see why not mate

Comment

Working...
                              X