Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door shut line against dash

Hi Guys,

This has been lik this in my car for ages but its starting to annoy me. Especially as the passenger side is different.

As you can see from the photo the door card does not meet the dash properly all the way up the line.

Anyone got any ideas?

Have you had it off,the door card I mean
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

No I haven't. Have never touched it....

Comment

It's all that dust weighing it down.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I was waiting for someone to comment on it hahahaha!!

Comment

Little tip....always clean the bit you're taking a photo of.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA yer....

My car is filthy atm

Comment

My driver side is a bit like this too. I just put it down to build quality...

2015 SRI 2.0CDTI ecoderp hatch

Comment

That is exactly what I thought tbh

Comment

Not as wonky as that thing on your air vent

Comment

So true haha! Thats a phone holder haha

Comment

At a guess, I'd say the card has been off and not put back on properly.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                          Have you had it off,the door card I mean
                          Exclusiv you’re a bad man [emoji23]

Comment

Is it me or are you all northerners??? [emoji23] and when is the next meet?

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
                              Hi Guys,

This has been lik this in my car for ages but its starting to annoy me. Especially as the passenger side is different.

As you can see from the photo the door card does not meet the dash properly all the way up the line.

Anyone got any ideas?

Miss that under dash cubby as i used to put my sunglasses in there the gs doesn’t have one

Comment

Working...
                              X