Dual exit sports exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual exit sports exhaust

Hi. Don't know if I've got the correct sub forum but I'm toying with the idea of having a performance exhaust fitted. Seems as though the dual back box is an option, the only thing is that i may need a turbo bumper piece for the second pipe outlet, or is it just a case of cutting the existing trim. Any ideas out there as to cat back systems and fitters. Or a single outlet option. Emailed a local supplier, but still awaiting a response.

Ray is selling one on the forum that fits to the existing centre pipe https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...haust-for-sale
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
      the only thing is that i may need a turbo bumper piece for the second pipe outlet, or is it just a case of cutting the existing trim.

Any decent custom exhaust builder should be able to cut the existing trim to accommodate the extra tailpipe.

Comment

Yeah. Sorted a quote with a local manufacturer and fitter, they'll trim the bumper piece to match other side.

Comment

Hi Arfa,
          i fitted a Simons Exhaust on my A20DTH.
          The Bumper Inlet are changed to this from the Bi-Turbo/Petrol Turbo/V6. You can buy it at our Vauxhall Partner. If you don´t have the Hanger at the Right side, you must buy it too.

Sounds like good, for an Diesel on the Look is Fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcusoct View Post
            Hi Arfa,
            i fitted a Simons Exhaust on my A20DTH.
            The Bumper Inlet are changed to this from the Bi-Turbo/Petrol Turbo/V6. You can buy it at our Vauxhall Partner. If you don´t have the Hanger at the Right side, you must buy it too.

Sounds like good, for an Diesel on the Look is Fantastic.
            How much are these exhausts ?
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hi,
              I Payed 400€ for the System.
              You can find any Dealer in UK over the Jetex.co.uk Website. Jetex is the retailer of Simons.

Comment

Working...
              X