Help Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Required

Just wondering if folk would be able to take a look at the link below and help with casting a few votes the way of a group thats got together to try and raise funds to improve the playground facilities in our local park. The current park has been there for years with very little in the way of improvement with some of it still there from when i was a kid playing down there which is far too many years ago for it to be right!!

They are trying to raise £80,000 to pay for the new facilities in a better position and the location of the park means it would benefit loads of families and children including in years to come my daughter who arrived 6 weeks ago. They've made massive strides so far with their campaigning getting them tantalisingly close to the 25,000 vote mark they need but with the deadline looming they need one little push to get there and stay ahead of the other projects. Many families have already donated money themselves via crowdfunding but winning this grant would hopefully mean the local kids finally get a park that can be used year round not just when the suns out so its safe to walk on!!

Thanks in advance to anyone who does vote!!

Registered and given my 10 votes.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Done

Comment

Working...
      X