Correct tyre pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct tyre pressure

Morning all. I've got 19" wheels and tyres as standard on my VX line. Can anyone tell me the correct or optimum tyre pressures. I put 35 in the front and 31in the rear, but find the ride quite bouncy. It's mainly driven with 1 passenger. Any help would be appreciated

32 p.s.i all round, unless you are carrying a lot of weight, in which case you can go up to 42 in the rears. Whatever you do, keep an eye on the wear, if they wear in the middle, you have too much in.

Comment

I run my VXLine with 35 all round, for me, the best ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
        I run my VXLine with 35 all round, for me, the best ride.
        I'll try your suggestion and post how it goes. Just find it a little bouncy, may not be tyres...

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
          I'll try your suggestion and post how it goes. Just find it a little bouncy, may not be tyres...
          My car came with some horrid tyres on (despite only having covered 14k miles), I removed them and fitted Assymetric F1 immediately, drives much better. 30psi the car feels smoother over the bumps, but cornering is a little tired. I like the stiffer ride and more agile feel of the car...horses for courses. I think 32F 29R is the recommended psi, however, eco pressures are 39F 38R - more if fully loaded.

Comment

I’ve just set mine to 34 all round seems ok as it was on 29 but the tyre sensors kept beeping. I need some front tyres on my 19” VX line wheels can anybody recommend a decent make I’m at a budget at the moment so the Goodyear’s which I currently have fitted are out of the question atm.. I think they are run flats aren’t they

Comment

Originally posted by insig76 View Post
              I’ve just set mine to 34 all round seems ok as it was on 29 but the tyre sensors kept beeping. I need some front tyres on my 19” VX line wheels can anybody recommend a decent make I’m at a budget at the moment so the Goodyear’s which I currently have fitted are out of the question atm.. I think they are run flats aren’t they
              If you have got run flat tyres on, then it will say run flat on the side of the tyre wall.
              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Will have look then pretty sure they could be.. these are the original set of tyres since leaving the production line

Comment

When I picked mine up it had Landsail LS588 uhp on and I immediately wanted the goodyears on and ordered them. In the few days I drove with them on I almost didn’t bother changing them. I was really surprised how good they were in wet and dry conditions. Shame I sold them 2 nights ago but they’re dirt cheap even new.

Comment

I have some landsails in my watch list on the bay of e.
                    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat View Post
                      When I picked mine up it had Landsail LS588 uhp on and I immediately wanted the goodyears on and ordered them. In the few days I drove with them on I almost didn’t bother changing them. I was really surprised how good they were in wet and dry conditions. Shame I sold them 2 nights ago but they’re dirt cheap even new.
                      The landsail are cheap ?

Comment

The landsail are cheap ?
                        They’re about £60 a piece if you shop around

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                          My car came with some horrid tyres on (despite only having covered 14k miles), I removed them and fitted Assymetric F1 immediately, drives much better. 30psi the car feels smoother over the bumps, but cornering is a little tired. I like the stiffer ride and more agile feel of the car...horses for courses. I think 32F 29R is the recommended psi, however, eco pressures are 39F 38R - more if fully loaded.
                          As said, but depends on model transmission etc.

Comment

The landsail are cheap ?
                            I recently bought two 20" ones for my Insignia for £65 each and cost me another £10 each to be balanced, fitted etc. Really pleased with them . They're an absolute bargain . Had the Kumho Ecsta before that and they were £100 each and thougt that was cheap at the time. I'll be sticking with the Landsails next time
                            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I had the landsails on my snowflakes on the vectra c.
                              The LS588's are all weather tyres.....best tyres I had.
                              Cost me £180 supplied, fitted and balanced.
                              They were 235x35/19 though.

Seen the 245x40/19 on eBay for £239 delivered only.
                              Still a great buy.

Comment

Working...
                              X