Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi all,

Thought I would introduce myself after all of the helpful comments on my post about issues with the new car.

I'm Mat, from Kenilworth, Warwickshire and I have just collected a 2016 Insignia Elite Nav 2.0 CDTi (170). It's got the upgraded 19" wheels and being the elite has all the bells and whistles. I was torn when searching whether to go for an elite or vx line but didn't want to lose out on interior spec for the great looks of the vx line and didn't want to pay a premium for the upgrades to bring it up to similar levels of equipment. It's actually my second insignia after a 2014 SRi Nav but after a nightmare with tpms issues and parking sensors I rejected it after 6 months. I'm hoping this time will be more of a success although not had the best of starts. Love the cars to look at and drive so hoping for a happy experience with the new one. I'm not a big modifier but thinking of getting privacy glass done, especially before the summer and maybe a remap once the warranty is up if it's worth while.

Not taken any of my own pictures yet due to the weather and it being in the garage again at the moment but have added a couple the dealer took. Thanks again for the help especially being a newbie. You're obviously a friendly bunch.

Nice motor,,you could always get the vx line body kit fitted
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Nice motor,,you could always get the vx line body kit fitted
      Cheers. That’s worth bearing in mind when I want a refresh although with a 2 year old draining my every penny it might be some time!

Comment

Welcome .

I got the elite facelift. Then put some vx line atomic alloys on and it transformed the car for looks.
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Looks bang on as it is pal.

Really like it

Comment

Hi Mat,

Looks lovely!
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Hi Matt

Car looks the business love the color, good call with the privacy glass, will really make it stand out

Comment

Welcome aboard, looking very nice at the moment, but will look even better with privacy glass.

Comment

Welcome bud. Nice car.. I thought Elite's had privacy glass already?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue Joker 4885 View Post
                    Welcome bud. Nice car.. I thought Elite's had privacy glass already?
                    Believe it’s optional on the later models unfortunately.

Thanks for all the welcomes

Comment

Nice car and another one with the best wheels on, but I would say that!

Comment

Originally posted by stewlewis View Post
                        Nice car and another one with the best wheels on, but I would say that!
                        Haha. Well they’re definitely my favourite wheels on a non vx-line car. Personally prefer them to the 20”s

Comment

Not a fan of the 20” vx lines myself. Currently running on 19” atomics and love them.
                          LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Working...
                          X