Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTM November voting (closed) Congratulations Neal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTM November voting (closed) Congratulations Neal!

stewlewis

marko301

Neal_1974

emmamatt38

Witty

Voting open for one week until next Thursday night (30th November)

Good luck everyone!
    stewlewis
    11.11%
    marko301
    22.22%
    Neal_1974
    33.33%
    emmamatt38
    22.22%
    Witty
    11.11%
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Lets have some votes!!!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Good luck guys!

Comment

voted

Comment

Voted
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Voted,good luck all.
            sigpic

Comment

Voted

Comment

I like Witty's down to earth street cred look none of this shiny shiny siggy look with his pic
                oh and the deflectors siggy's need these

Comment

Originally posted by conno57 View Post
                  I like Witty's down to earth street cred look none of this shiny shiny siggy look with his pic
                  oh and the deflectors siggy's need these
                  I hope you voted for mine if you like the street cred

Just ignore the stickers in the rear windows
                  LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Erm :cough: how do I vote ? [emoji23]

Comment

You need to log into the full site to vote...It doesn't show the poll at the top in mobile view or tapatalk. Site admin hasn't found a way around it yet.

Comment

Oooh....I've got some votes

Keep the votes coming, chaps! (not just for me....for your favourite)

Comment

Voted

Comment

The thing is with my picture, that didn't show up on camera, is those look like horses in front of the car yet in real life, only when a rainbow forms, like the one behind me you would see they are unicorns.

It's time like these when we should all enjoy the beautiful moments and not worry about grabbing the phone to put photos on the internet.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by stewlewis View Post
                              The thing is with my picture, that didn't show up on camera, is those look like horses in front of the car yet in real life, only when a rainbow forms, like the one behind me you would see they are unicorns.

It's time like these when we should all enjoy the beautiful moments and not worry about grabbing the phone to put photos on the internet.

Peace.
                              I know it was Friday night last night but still drunk at 10am?

Comment

Working...
                              X