No announcement yet.

New Grand Sport Tourer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was only a brief call today as we were out but looking at March for it if we go for it. Has to be factory order as it seems there are very few 1.5 tourers available as stock. Pentagon had one which was a cosmic grey Sri nav Vx line but that wasn’t workable whilst Bristol Street don’t have any petrol Sri tourers in stock at all apparently.

I wasn’t overly fussy about colour but other half fancied white so we’ll go for that if it happens.

Comment

I would suggest getting a quote from Arnold Clark as due to the quanitity of cars they buy they can offer better discount. I'd bet my bottom dollar they can beat the quote you get, tell them a few hundred quid the quote you have been offered. Don't forget any sweeteners like free mats etc.
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Dealers are a pain with new cars. Last time I bought new was mine and partner Corsa and the hassle I had was horrendous with Peter Vardy. Ordered the car and couple of factory options and did deal then when it arrived and I had sold my old car I found they hadn't ordered the extras and then hit me with I didn't qualify for some of the discounts so was stuck Carless with either compromising or waiting another 2 months for the options I ordered. Hope you get what you are after and get the deal for you mate.

Comment

Well struck a deal on a white 1.5t sri Tourer and should be arriving in March meaning it should be the new reg as well. Factory order due to having the winter pack on it to have heated seats, steering wheel and front screen.

Comment

You won't be disappointed. I absolutely love mine.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Yep looking forward to it and countdown is on to it arriving. Off to Seahouses for the weekend at end of Feb but suspect it won’t be here for that so trip to robin Hoods Bay at end of March could be its first chance to get fully loaded up then come back with a boot full of sand from the dog!!

I’ve just finished work for 6 months on paternity leave so betweenit arriving and me going back in July I’ll find some reasons to go on day trips in the car to entertain the dog and little one!!

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                Well struck a deal on a white 1.5t sri Tourer and should be arriving in March meaning it should be the new reg as well. Factory order due to having the winter pack on it to have heated seats, steering wheel and front screen.
                You won’t be disappointed! I’ve had mine for 8 weeks today actually and bloody love it, i can’t praise it enough

Comment

Quick one...is it still possible to track your order?

Comment

Not sure I couldn’t track mine that said both myself and Marko’s came 2 weeks early [emoji846]

Comment

Never mind, thought you could in the past but Info is mixed now looking around. March 1st for the new plate would be good!!

Comment

Never mind, thought you could in the past but Info is mixed now looking around. March 1st for the new plate would be good!!
                        Mine took 10 weeks from order day

Comment

Puts us in the 2nd week in March if it’s the same.

Comment

Awesome [emoji41]

Comment

If it comes early just tell the dealer you want it registering with the new March reg
                              Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Local dealer plonked this at side of the road on a bit of land they use to advertise stuff. Know it’s a vx line and mine won’t be but still made me a bit more eager to get ours....

Comment

Working...
                                X