No announcement yet.

New Grand Sport Tourer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those wheels! If I had a passport I'd come and clean them for you.

Lovely pics though!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      I hope you're getting some nice photos preferably with the car in them.
      I know but 1016 miles in 4 and a bit days after trying to pack everything for myself, wife, 9 month old and the dog and get ready to come away I just didn’t have time to clean it. Also I was a bit wary of throwing to much water around the cracked headlight and causing an issue before coming away.

Comment

• Let you off them
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Plus it’s going in to get fixed the day after we get home, 30th, so they’ll give it a clean anyway.

Comment

• Noooo....I hate them cleaning it with their dropped cloths and fairy liquid bubbles!

Comment

• Fair to say the last three and a half weeks have been a good test of the car!!

Got back last night after those miles that was a mix of blasting on motorways fully loaded and nipping around where we were staying on little runs. Took in England, France, Belgium and Luxembourg on our travels. Car has been great at all of it and any concerns I had that I’d miss the diesel on the motorway parts are fully banished.

Throw in streaming bbc radio via the car Wi-fi and it’s been a pleasant trip!!

Comment

• Glad you enjoyed your trip and the car. I've been on my hols the past 2 weeks and although we don't go away to stay, we do a lot of day trips so a bit of driving involved. Mine's been great too. Loves the motorways and county roads in equal amounts

Comment

• In related news..it’s been collected for repair today....been left a Skoda citigo as a courtesy car!!

Comment

• I like it when they leave you a Diddy man car....Makes you appreciate your own all the more when you get it back

Good luck with the repair!

Comment

• Apparently I’ll have it back next Wednesday....we shall see.

Comment

• Well it’s been just over 8 months and we’ve gone past 11,000 miles today in the big white Sri Tourer, 2500 in August alone probably helped with that, and still loving it although I think I’ve found the one thing I miss from my old Tourer...how the rear wiper works!! Didn’t realise until I drove the wife’s Astra the other day and the rear wiper on that is like the old Siggy in being a little flick switch on the end of the stalk and is really easy to operate with one finger barely taking your hands off the wheel. Using the twisty end of the stalk on the new siggy seems a bit more cumbersome in comparison. That said that’s all I’ve found to moan about in 11,000 miles so the car must be doing ok!!

Comment

• No pleasing some people

I've just got to 6k in 16 months and feel same as you. Can't fault it.

Comment

Working...
                          X