X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door mirrors

Hi guys,

Just a quick one if I may,
    My passenger side door mirror isn't fitted with a dimming lense, was it only fitted to drivers side as standard?
    Or has it been replaced wrong?
    Can't say it bothers me that much, just thought it strange.

Cheers
    Mike.
    Vauxhall Insignia Sport Tourer Elite Nav Auto CDTi MK ** LJK
    Skoda Citigo SE-L ASG MK **LJK
    Honda Forza 300 MK **LJK

Only fitted to the off-side door mirror.

If you got a drivers mirror off of a left hand drive vehicle, then maybe that could be wired up also...
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

And other cars coming down your offside would have a higher headlight kick up into your driver's wing mirror due to the headlamp pattern.
      Maybe it's just not effective or required on the nearside, the heated glass on the other hand would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mdk1 View Post
        Hi guys,

Just a quick one if I may,
        My passenger side door mirror isn't fitted with a dimming lense, was it only fitted to drivers side as standard?
        Or has it been replaced wrong?
        Can't say it bothers me that much, just thought it strange.

Cheers
        Yes only on one side, seemed weird to me too, my new gs doesn’t dip on any external mirror! Think its to do with blind spot assist but still strange my old elite had it but new doesn’t [emoji50]

Comment

I was wondering (sorry for jumping in on the post) is it possible too pop the mirrors off just like on the veccy c,as it seems to me that the drivers side mirror is not heating up (to clear rain and ice) possible that I may have a connection issue the passenger side is fine come to think of it my old veccy c had a problem with passenger side,I would like too sort this as its a wee bit dangerous driving on the motorway when I cannot clear the glass,trust me when I say I always clear all mirrors,glass and lights at every opportunity thanks in advance,jay

Comment

Yup, get your paint scraper (suitably protected by a rag) in at the bottom of the mirror and pop the glass out.

Comment

Happy days thanks for that buttons

Comment

Working...
              X