No announcement yet.

My Elite Nav 2.0 CDTi (170)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah right nice one...that's cheaper than the shades. Well worth it. What percentage did you go for.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      Ah right nice one...that's cheaper than the shades. Well worth it. What percentage did you go for.
      Yeh. Once the insurance company said they wouldn’t charge extra I was sold after having them on my previous car.

I went for 80% tint in the end

Comment

Did some Elites come with tinted windows as standard or an option? My Elite ST had the all the rear windows done prior to me having it.

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
          Did some Elites come with tinted windows as standard or an option? My Elite ST had the all the rear windows done prior to me having it.
          I believe the ST comes with it but not the hatchback on the facelift. It’s an option on that.

Comment

Finally fitted my led interior light kit today after Santa delivered it. Difference is huge and really pleased despite one bulb being wrong type.

Comment

Looks miles better than the standard setup.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Which ones you buy?

Comment

Comment

Cheers

The second link are ones i have used before and last a while

Comment

What is the Dash like on the Elite, Cheap plastic or fake leather vinyl feel?

The reason I ask is I'm picking up an Elite on Saturday if I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Richy_gardiner View Post

Somewhere between I would say. It’s not leather/leather look but everything you see and touch looks decent enough and the dark black wood inserts are lovely. It’s no Audi for quality but then it’s no 1990’s Toyota either.

Comment

Originally posted by Richy_gardiner View Post

Im really happy with mine its a big step up on the facelift, dash is almost rubbery but everything is nice to touch and nicer inside that my mates 14 plate audi a5

Comment

I'm going from a Focus ST 2013 ST-2 so probably won't look as good as that but will have alot more toys and much better MPG

Comment

Oh my elite nav is loaded with tech, self park, lane keep assist, reversing camera, parking sensors, active matrix lighting, heated leather seats, head up display, lcd dash, Apple carplay, voice control, spotify, onstar concierge and route mapping, ambient lighting, phone app control of locks, lights and horn, emergency breaking, blind spot assist, reversing cross path assist to name just a few of the features but the focus st is a good car too [emoji846]

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                                Oh my elite nav is loaded with tech, self park, lane keep assist, reversing camera, parking sensors, active matrix lighting, heated leather seats, head up display, lcd dash, Apple carplay, voice control, spotify, onstar concierge and route mapping, ambient lighting, phone app control of locks, lights and horn, emergency breaking, blind spot assist, reversing cross path assist to name just a few of the features but the focus st is a good car too [emoji846]
                                What sort of mpg do you average in the 1.5t Neil?

Comment

Working...
                                X