My Elite Nav 2.0 CDTi (170)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Elite Nav 2.0 CDTi (170)

Had her washed today so she is the cleanest since I drove her off the forecourt.

Very nice
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Nice!
        sigpic

Comment

Lovely! What do you mean "had" You're not taking it to those people who drop their cloths, pick them up and carry on are you?
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            Lovely! What do you mean "had" You're not taking it to those people who drop their cloths, pick them up and carry on are you?
            Haha. No, I use an IMO car wash. Whether that’s better or worse is up for debate I suppose but used them for 3 years on my last car without issue. Unfortunately due to health I can’t do it myself anymore.

Comment

Very nice looking Elite

Comment

Those wheels really suit the facelift

Comment

Originally posted by Mat View Post
                  Had her washed today so she is the cleanest since I drove her off the forecourt.

Loving the combo [emoji846]

Comment

Took the plunge and got the rear windows tinted today. Was worried I’d gone too dark but think I’ve chosen well now I’ve seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat View Post
                      Took the plunge and got the rear windows tinted today. Was worried I’d gone too dark but think I’ve chosen well now I’ve seen it.
                      Looks so much better with the tints

Comment

Looks good with the tints, good darkness

Comment

Did you have them done professionally...If so how much?
                          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                            Did you have them done professionally...If so how much?
                            I did. £90 with a lifetime guarantee.

Comment

Very nice. Had my elite tinted and also got a lifetime guarantee
                              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Working...
                              X