My Elite Nav 2.0 CDTi (170)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    The siggy was short lived. Were you secretly unhappy with it in any way or did you just get the new car itch? Good to hear you're sticking around. Our motto is once a member, always a member. No matter what you car. And your new one sounds like a cracker. They're one of the top looking suv's imo! I look forward to pics when you get it.
    Thanks. I wasn’t unhappy with it in any way. It was a tough decision to change but the practicality of the higher ride height turned out to be more important than I had hoped (health reasons). And the X1 feels like a hatchback size wise, has the suv practicality and drives like a sporty saloon car so meets my needs perfectly at the moment.

Comment

I've warmed to the x1 recently, good luck with it, hope you didnt lose to much on the insig

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        I've warmed to the x1 recently, good luck with it, hope you didnt lose to much on the insig
        Thanks. Yeh, the new shape X1 is a big improvement. Wasn’t keen on the original shape at all. Thankfully lost very little on the insignia considering how shorter time I had it.

Comment

Thats good news, there normally worth jack all

Get some pictures of the new car up when you get it

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            Thats good news, there normally worth jack all

Get some pictures of the new car up when you get it
            Yeh. Think It’s just because I paid so little for it. It was 2 grand less than most listed at the time.

I’ll definitely post some pics

Comment

Shame it was a nice looking motor but good luck with beemer

Comment

Finally confirmed I got the stock car and delivery will be March 20th. Can’t take it until then. This is the spec though. Colour is a bit marmite but I like it.

Comment

Very nice! The colour is a bit different but as long as you like it, that's what matters. Many miles of happy and safe driving!
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    Very nice! The colour is a bit different but as long as you like it, that's what matters. Many miles of happy and safe driving!
                    Cheers. It looks a lot brighter and more vivid in the sunshine

Comment

Originally posted by Mat View Post
                      So yesterday I waved goodbye to my facelift. Sad to see her go so soon but needs must. But new car will be on the way for mid march. Just waiting to hear if the vehicle in stock has been secured for me. I will definitely stick around though. It’s a lovely forum.
                      Sold the car already, how long you had it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mat View Post
                        Finally confirmed I got the stock car and delivery will be March 20th. Can’t take it until then. This is the spec though. Colour is a bit marmite but I like it.

Nice. Don't forget to use the indicators

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                          Nice. Don't forget to use the indicators
                          They were an expensive option so didn’t bother [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                            Sold the car already, how long you had it?
                            Had it two months. Loved the car but for a variety of reasons needed to change

Comment

Loving that colour too

Comment

The old girl is now up for sale only they have listed her as an estate, with brown leather and as a 140 not 170bhp and for not much more than they paid me for it [emoji23]. So if anyone wants a cheap one http://www.evanshalshaw.com/search/V...state-VE16HKH/

Comment

Working...
                                X