X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done, Neal!

Lets try this one,

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      Well done, Neal!

Lets try this one,

You may have nukes but I’ve got the suits bitches

Comment

Thats my 2nd tab of acid now where are those nuke codes boyes .

Comment

Let’s party.....like it’s the end of the world !!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
            Let’s party.....like it’s the end of the world !!
            This has to be the winner!

Annndd! Another one,

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

OMG this is going to hurt,,, william's you bitch...

Comment

This has to be the winner!

Annndd! Another one,

When you’ve moved on from the ping pong ball trick

Comment

I kept wondering why the ball was getting bigger and bigger as it was coming towards me.................................THEN IT HIT ME!
                  Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

This one gets the win!

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                    I kept wondering why the ball was getting bigger and bigger as it was coming towards me.................................THEN IT HIT ME!
                    Right....Lets try this one!

Comment

This one gets the win!

Right....Lets try this one!

It’s her again isn’t it? I wish this tongue fitted in my mouth. Hopefully then she wouldn’t keep trying to find somewhere for me to keep it

Comment

That's a wuff gash
                        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

You’ve heard of elf on a shelf? This is pug on a rug

Comment

Where’s my tail gone! [emoji44]

Comment

She obviously likes it doggy style

Comment

By the look in that poor pugs eyes she/he has got meat and two veg hanging there.

Comment

Working...
                                X