Undertakers vehicles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undertakers vehicles.

Went to a funeral on Monday and was really surprised that the funeral directors were running a whole fleet of facelift elites. Obviously stretched limo’s and the hearse also. Looked quite nice to be fair. They were all on private plates, never got the chance to speak to any of them about the vehicles.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Undertakers vehicles.

Originally posted by Witty View Post
    Went to a funeral on Monday and was really surprised that the funeral directors were running a whole fleet of facelift elites. Obviously stretched limo’s and the hearse also. Looked quite nice to be fair. They were all on private plates, never got the chance to speak to any of them about the vehicles.
    Elites would make great hearses ! I saw a Rover 800 hearse only yesterday and it was spotless, can’t remember last seeing a rover let alone an 800

Comment

Witty, I take it you have taken out a plan with them

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Witty, I take it you have taken out a plan with them
        Plan to be taken by a rover 99p a year will buy you a new rover every year for life

Comment

Every member driving around in an ST is driving a hearse aren't they? If you're gonna hit me, don't hit the face!
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
              Elites would make great hearses ! I saw a Rover 800 hearse only yesterday and it was spotless, can’t remember last seeing a rover let alone an 800
              Not only a Rover 800 but i still see a guy driving round in an 800 coupe where i am.....

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Every member driving around in an ST is driving a hearse aren't they? If you're gonna hit me, don't hit the face!
                At the time I bought my Insignia, there was a nice clean Elite 2.8T V6 auto estate in black that I looked at. When I saw it in the metal I thought: 'That really does look like a funeral car'.

As it turned out, the dealer wouldn't come down from an unrealistic price (took him nearly a year and four price cuts to shift it) plus black is difficult to keep looking nice (my previous car was black and always looked like it had been towed out of a ditch).

Comment

This is exactly what the Elite 2.8 mentioned above looked like:
                  (same trim level, same wheels, twin exhausts, tinted rear windows)

Tell me it's not a funeral car.

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                    Not only a Rover 800 but i still see a guy driving round in an 800 coupe where i am.....

I always lustred after the coupe when i was younger as my dad had a 216 Vitesse and thought they were the dogs but i was like 12 and basically anything my dad had was awesome. Rare as hens teeth these days

Comment

Undertakers vehicles.

If you like old things i have a fully working 1989 mac that i play lemmings on and use photoshop 1.2 on it [emoji23]

Apart from liking insignia’s I’m a bit of a geek [emoji851] too. This beauty has 4 mb of ram, 40 mb hard drive and a whopping 256kb graphics to run the black and white 9 inch screen. In 1989 was £6500. Its my little project

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                        If you like old things i have a fully working 1989 mac that i play lemmings on and use photoshop 1.2 on it [emoji23]

Apart from liking insignia’s I’m a bit of a geek [emoji851] too. This beauty has 4 mb of ram, 40 mb hard drive and a whopping 256kb graphics to run the black and white 9 inch screen. In 1989 was £6500. Its my little project
                        I love sci fi movies and tv series from the 80s based in the future that have those king of computers.
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Here we go. If you wanna get the funeral over quick, use one of these (bet it's not co op )

Comment

I love sci fi movies and tv series from the 80s based in the future that have those king of computers.
                            The really corny 80’s stuff are my favourites [emoji23] yes they used these little macs a-lot in movies as they looked oh so futuristic back in the day, generally painted black to look really funky. Its a bit of a long term hobby thing, I’m trying to get zippy (its name) online which surprisingly is possible even though it was built 2 years before the internet existed, i have a network card in it and getting parts and things are quite expensive as they’re now collector items and generally only in the states so postage is pricy, so far its cost me about £500 and probably another £500-700 to get it working how i want it so it might take me another 18 months to 2 years [emoji846]

Comment

Here we go. If you wanna get the funeral over quick, use one of these (bet it's not co op )

Nice alloys, err different [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                              X