No announcement yet.

Battery Draining and NAV Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds like a fault with the ignition barrel/switch.

Comment

Ive just realised its only happening in the dark hours at night and not in daytime!
      In the daylight it turns off automaticly!

Comment

Sounds like a faulty daylight sensor,small 'black dome' centre top of dash.
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Thank you! I will try to find a new one and change it as soon as i can!

Comment

Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I found out that the navigation system caused the problem! It always tried to turn on thats why the buttons stayed on. Since i removed the screen and unit it solved!

Comment

Originally posted by bbbcars View Post
                I found out that the navigation system caused the problem! It always tried to turn on thats why the buttons stayed on. Since i removed the screen and unit it solved!
                Glad you got it sorted. So have you replaced the nav unit with a working one.

Comment

Working...
                X