Intellilink 900 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intellilink 900 update

Would anyone know what the latest version of the Intellilink900 on 2014 cars is
    I have open source software , software version 23427524 Gracenote 23427515 Map 23196614
    Has there been an more updates since this ?.

I'll check mine and come back to you

Okay, mine is software version 23266029 Gracenote 23443783 Map 23480134
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Thank you for that but I am not sure how these numbers work then my software number is higher than yours but the other two are lower ? Have you got the most up to date upgrade do you think ?
      My car has been serviced by VX dealer for the past three years and was still under warranty so I would have expected them to have done any updates ?

Comment

Same here serviced by Perry's Vauxhall since new, last serviced end of October and I have the Lifetime Warranty
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I might pop there is a small dealer in the town I work at which is a spin off of branch of the main dealer I use (Eden ) so them may be able to give me some information .
          Only reason I am asking is I can’t get my map update to work and it does say to ensure the latest update has been carried out on the radio software .
          Thanks for looking at yours though ��

Comment

That was a waste of time go to the dealer ,
            The only thing I found out is my car had a radio update back in 2015 but they can’t tell if it requires or even if there are any outstanding updates . Unless it is plugged in which for that pleasure I need to pay them £69 .
            That would not be so bad if it proved there was an update and it sorted my problem and allowed my maps to update but if not it is a waste of money .
            I am waiting to hear back from VX navigation and see what they suggest , I am thinking it maybe just easier to return the update and not bother and get my money back

Comment

That is very poor customer service

Comment

This is interesting, i have 2014 Insignia.
                My software is 23474783 Gracenote 23443783 map 84376198
                My map is 2018 Europe/Russia/Turkey

Comment

Now after having been in contact with VX infortaiment customer service my only option is to pay to have the car connected to computer and pay for it to see if it is my car or the update USB .
                  So just under £200 to update maps and that is only if there is nothing wrong ! so think twice if you are thinking of doing yours

Comment

Much cheaper to buy a tom tom or garmin with life time updates

Comment

The car was in the dealers this morning and they did find an update for the nav/Hmi which cost me £69 , but even after this the map will still not connect to my car �� I now have to wait until someone from vx nav decides to reply to me on how to proceed with this

Comment

I'd be asking for my money back and for them to put the software back to how it was. I assume you agreed to the software upgrade being conditional on being able to upgrade the maps from the USB?

Comment

Working...
                        X