No announcement yet.

Gearbox issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gearbox update ...problem sorted and picking up my insignia tomorrow at dealers..all done on warranty so happy days.👍problem related to f40 gearbox dont know what but find out when pick car up tomorrow.

Comment

Interested to hear what the problem was. I have a (very) minor problem with mine which sometimes baulks going into 3rd from 2nd. Just needs a little pause then it goes in so no big deal but while its still under warranty .....

Comment

Car back today feels fine now..service advisor read repair notes said it was something to do with gear linkage.but feeks 100%better now .👍

Comment

Hi all.well after thinking vauxhall dealer had fixed my gearbox issue ,the same symptoms happening..1st to 2nd clunky and 2nd to 3rd crunching into gear😠odd thing though thats once warmed up gears seem fine ..🤔anybody had the same experience?phoning dealer in morning going to have to go back not happy

Comment

Hi, did you get it fixed? Thinking of taking mine in to be checked. I’ve got the bounce back and slight crunch 1st to 2nd 2.0 cdti 170 16 plate.

Comment

Never had it fixed.Vauxhall had car in 6 times for gearbox and couldnt sort the problem.Ended up rejecting car back to finance company 5 months ago now.im now back driving bmw again ,totally lost faith with vauxhall.Hope they get to bottom of your fault mate.

Comment

Working...
              X