VXR 20's & tyres @ £390 - eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR 20's & tyres @ £390 - eBay

Very scruffy but if you can refurbish yourself or get them done on the cheap....these are cheap wheels...

Who's been driving them.....................Mr Magoo?
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

And that is why the wife doesn’t drive my car!!!!

Them wheels have seen better days for sure. Wouldn’t surprise me if they have a crack or two in them

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
        Who's been driving them.....................Mr Magoo?
        HaHa yeah looks like it.............but with them being diamond cut, once they get chipped, water gets underneath the lacquer and makes them look worse.

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
        And that is why the wife doesn’t drive my car!!!!

Them wheels have seen better days for sure. Wouldn’t surprise me if they have a crack or two in them

The VXR wheels seem pretty strong....I've not seen any for sale with cracks, although the VX-Line 20's do seem to crack.

Comment

Amazing what a referb can do.
          sigpic

Comment

ill put money on them being for an astra.

Comment

I say they are a Astra tbh which has a different PCD to the Insignia..

Well my brothers 2009 does to my Siggy anyway because I tried his spare wheel

Comment

It says they are for the Insignia in the details.

**Seller just confirmed they are for the Astra.....knobjob!!

(Admin can remove the thread)

Comment

They have different pcd,,,you can get pcd adapters if you wanted them badly enough
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                  X