New from Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Scotland

Evening all, newbie here from Scotland, been lingering for a wee but now looking to get an Insignia.
    Been looking at some lately so hopefully ill have one very soon

anyway hey all

Hi dw,

Any particular model you're looking for?
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

.Hello and Welcome
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Welcome
        Good luck with the search, hope you find what you are looking for....
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Cheers guys. Just enquiring about a 2013
          2.0 CDTi SRi Vx-line Red. Pretty hard to find one local and in my price range. But hopefully I can get this one transferred to my local dealer so I can go have a look and drive of it. My wife has a GTC and I love driving it but need something bigger for muself

Comment

Have a look at the limited edition as well mate. Think they all came with the vx line kit, sports seats and most had the 19" atomics

Comment

Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
              Have a look at the limited edition as well mate. Think they all came with the vx line kit, sports seats and most had the 19" atomics
              Ahh didn't know that. I'll have a wee look ta

Comment

Originally posted by dw1921 View Post
                Cheers guys. Just enquiring about a 2013
                2.0 CDTi SRi Vx-line Red. Pretty hard to find one local and in my price range. But hopefully I can get this one transferred to my local dealer so I can go have a look and drive of it. My wife has a GTC and I love driving it but need something bigger for muself

The Insignia does look good in red.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by dw1921 View Post
                  Ahh didn't know that. I'll have a wee look ta
                  Or the SE version, some had VX-line bodykit and they have extras like all-round leccy windows, auto-wipers, etc.
                  Oh, and hello too.

Comment

Haha hi. Thanks for the help guys the one I was enquiring about is being brought to a local dealership for me and should hopefully be mine by Friday if I'm happy with it.
                    2.0 cdti sri vx line in red 2013 [160]

Comment

Working...
                    X