• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mat View Post
    He was referring to his wifes GTC [emoji6]
    Yeah the 2.0l in the insignia and the 1.7 in the gtc

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      Hi John, I had both of these kits in my facelift. First the Hid kit (5000k bulbs) https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...PsYRUAPeLJ9L5Q Then later I moved onto this LED kit from Horizon http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/exterio...d-headlight-v2

Both are on the steep side cost wise but both great kids for the facelift tried and tested.
      I decided to go with the horizon led kit as fancied trying something new and they had 20% off, great improvement and so easy to fit but have left me wondering if I should have gone a bit brighter

Comment

Originally posted by Johnhutch View Post
        I decided to go with the horizon led kit as fancied trying something new and they had 20% off, great improvement and so easy to fit but have left me wondering if I should have gone a bit brighter
        They're not quite as bright as the hids but I still found them a great improvement on the stock halogen bulbs.....And any other upgraded halogen bulb for that matter.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

got some time today to give her the once over at work, looking all clean again

Comment

Where you based in livingston mate? I work up at deans industrial estate thought it looked familiar and Livi from your pics. I washed car couple of weeks ago at work but turned car park into an ice rink and got bollocking from the boss so thought I better behave

Comment

Haha I'm up at grange road in Houston industrial estate. The boss wanted to wash his so I wasn't doing all the work and washed mine too haha. Gotta play catchup today tho

Comment

Originally posted by dw1921 View Post
                Haha I'm up at grange road in Houston industrial estate. The boss wanted to wash his so I wasn't doing all the work and washed mine too haha. Gotta play catchup today tho
                Sure there's a branch of the company I work for on that estate
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Who you work for?

Comment

Norville optical co
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hi,
                      Were the LEDs better? Any focus problems with them in your facelift?

Comment

Working...
                      X