best product tar removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best product tar removal

Whats the best for removing tar spots cars covered in them from the new road outside work?

Originally posted by shepster1966 View Post
    Whats the best for removing tar spots cars covered in them from the new road outside work?
    When I had my white gtc I used autoglym intensive tar remover and it did a brilliant job. Never failed to get it off quickly.

Comment

Wd40 .
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I like Autoglanz Spar Tar. Doesn't run, just spray, allow to dwell for a few mins and then wipe off.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          Wd40 .
          Wd40 never worked for me

Comment

Autosmart tardis is the best tar remover but so many fakes on the internet. Only available via autosmart reps now

Comment

I like tardis but find it a pain trying to decant it into bottles for all I use it and then it kills the bottle and sprayer if left . Got a bottle of AM details tar remover to try and have also used autoglym in the past which was decent.

Comment

Working...
              X