No announcement yet.

Fusso car wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never gone that far VxPete but like to try clay, polish and detail [emoji846]

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
      Never gone that far VxPete but like to try clay, polish and detail [emoji846]
      You shouldn't need to clay it yet....The paint will hardly be dry
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        You would be surprised how much fallout can be on new cars, a lot of times while waiting for shipping and transport they are left by railway lines etc, my dad had a new Toyota CHR and it was pretty bad in terms of general cack coming off the paint

Comment

I was surprised at the amount-of scratches on my new car

Comment

Mate weather is ****, new car i wanna keep my car like new, never had a new car before ever and its 27 grand all in! But you know what its awesome and-an insignia! [emoji846]

Comment

Originally posted by VxPete View Post
              You would be surprised how much fallout can be on new cars, a lot of times while waiting for shipping and transport they are left by railway lines etc, my dad had a new Toyota CHR and it was pretty bad in terms of general cack coming off the paint

Yeah I was having a laugh.....Mine has been clayed about 4 times now. First time was around 3 weeks from new. I find the body gets more crap on in a summer than winter. The wax holds winter dirt off but summer it gets covered in those little bits of amber shite. Clay removes that quite well. I haven't needed to polish yet because I keep a good layer of wax on.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Yeah I was having a laugh.....Mine has been clayed about 4 times now. First time was around 3 weeks from new. I find the body gets more crap on in a summer than winter. The wax holds winter dirt off but summer it gets covered in those little bits of amber shite. Clay removes that quite well. I haven't needed to polish yet because I keep a good layer of wax on.
                Yeah summers definitely the worst, i don't get as much time to detail my car these days so I use a sealant on the car, lasts months and keeps the crap off the car a little better

Comment

Never used clay but sounds like i need too

Comment

Finally got to use my shampoo and then a coat of wax this morning the car looks really good , not bad for a quick clean but it was very cold out and just as I was finishing it started to hail so the last section of the roof was a little rushed .
                    Roll on summer when I can give it a proper clean

Comment

Gave up also today on mine,weather turned hail,sleet and snow,but did manage to wash/dry.Fusso is still beading from last August!
                      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                      X