Fusso car wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusso car wax

My son got some Fusso wax for light coloured cars (his is silver) from Japan a few months ago and I gave mine a going over with it and I have to say I was pretty impressed with the result. I've been even more impressed lately because it's still repelling the water just as much as when I first put in on a couple of months back. I was happy to get some of my own off him for Christmas for dark coloured cars and I'm itching to get some on now but need the weather to warm up a bit.

It's supposed to be big in Japan but I don't think it's available here. It's around 25 quid from reputable sellers on ebay. Some are selling it cheaper but I've heard there are knock offs out there.

This is the stuff I got

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Marko,
    when you pop this on can you give a bit of a mini review for application and resulting finish ? ..(with pics is possible, as i'm always looking for an 'easy to apply and polish off' wax, and i'm liking the sound of this stuff..)
    Chris

Comment

I will but it's just applied the usual way. That tin looks deep but the top part is a lid with an applicator sponge inside. I would't say this stuff goes on and comes off as easy as say, Poorboys products but it does come off a lot easier than the older waxes. It deffo isn't hard work!

I love Poorboys but they're short lived and need applying often to keep that deep shine. Meguiar's is the one I rave about for longer lasting but this stuff for me is better. It looks great when is goes on and lasts. We've had some pretty crappy weather the past couple of months since I put it on, rain, snow, frost...And when I washed the car on Christmas eve, the water ran straight off as if It'd been waxed the day before.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Nippon Shine Car Care are the UK Distributor.Find them on Ebay.HTH.
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Yeah that's who he got it from on eBay. There are other cheaper sellers but it's not guaranteed to be the real stuff.

Comment

It's on mine at the moment,had a coat back in Aug and still 'beading' water!.It does tend to outlast the more expensive waxes,I just rinse the car or snowfoam it then wash with a shampoo/wax rinse then dry.Keeps the finish topped up.
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

just had a quick look at Nippon shine,
              crikey, i could spend some serious cash on the site,

just found a wax called 'king of gloss'... looks brilliant..

We aim to provide excellent service, quick delivery and customers satisfaction. Despite we are slightly expensive then other eBay sellers but orders from Europe will not need to pay for any import duty and 2-3 weeks long waits! Not only that stock we sell is brand new, you wont find any old stock nor dents or scuff tins, all pack in good packaging!
              Chris

Comment

Excellent stuff. Just be aware it's a nightmare to get off if applied too heavily. It really does only need a tiny amount to work

Comment

Oh aye....Thinly applied and wait for it to dry fully before buffing off.

Comment

So then folks, I've finally had chance to 'throw' some of this onto my car today.

And i'm absolutely stunned by it.

I gave the car a quick wash down, (granted it wasn't too dirty..for once), dried it, and with baited breath grabbed the can,
                    it goes on like an absolute dream, although i do concur with the other guys on here that nice and thin is the way to go... i worked on one/two areas at a time and then polished it of with a micro fibre towel...

And the results are awesome, hardly any 'powdering' of the dried wax as you remove it, however i'll bet if you slathered it on the amount of 'powder' would increase massively.

The actual paintwork looks like it has a deeper gloss to it, although i'm sure i read somewhere that it has no extra gloss elements in the composition. so maybe this is my head playing tricks on me due to it being a new product i'm trying out.

...i wonder if the 'King of Gloss' version would lay down on top of this without any problems...hmmmm

After i'd polished it all off i just had to try out the 'quoted' hydrophobic qualities of the wax and i'm well impressed by it, the water just floods off the car. i'd say it can't get off the car quick enough..

I've gotta admit i was a bit sceptical about it, but i'm totally converted now.
                    this stuff is awesome,

and now the wife want's me to wax her Corsa...

my advice....buy some, give it a whirl, you won't be disappointed.

Chris

Comment

I didn't have time to do the full car this weekend but managed to get some on the freshly painted rear bumper to protect it from the elements. I can't wait to do the full car!

Comment

Just ordered some of this , and some of the creamy shampoo and egg sponge to give it a go .
                        I had just run out of shampoo any way so nothing to loose, any excuse 😏

Comment

I went to Waxstock last year and my mate picked up quite a bit of the Fusso stuff, he is well pleased with it, he reckons the Glaco which is the glass coating is really good and very easy to apply

Comment

Ive never used anything like that before, i was thinking of trying a clay bar clean, so whats the best for a full cleanse, polish and detail?

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                              Ive never used anything like that before, i was thinking of trying a clay bar clean, so whats the best for a full cleanse, polish and detail?
                              Depends how much time and how much money you have to spend, on a budget I would clay, polish with autoglym super resin polish (this is a swirl filler) then use a wax or sealant on the top. More in depth would be clay, machine polish then wax or seal

Comment

Working...
                              X