Service park assist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service park assist

Hi all,I have had the 'service park assist' came on when I put it in reverse,can someone please point me in the right direction for this.
    This is the first car I have had with parking sensors so have no clue as where too start

Mine will pop up with that then not do it again for ages and the sensors still work fine. I’ve always put it down to vauxhall electrical gremlins.

Comment

Hi,funny you should say that just come back from visiting family and has not been a problem since I reversed 3 times and not once did it pop up,everything working as normal,by the looks of it the vauxhall gremlins are having fun again

Comment

Pretty much like mine. I just ignore it when it comes up.

Comment

Yes I know the age, but rather than start a new thread.... I had to stop quickly on a narrow road due to an oncomming car, nothing dramatic, just your everyday braking on a narrow road, but as I did so the 'service park assist' message popped up. Ever since it pops up whenever I engage reverse gear. No signal if I just drive off, and front sensors work as normal. Any one with experience of this? 2012 diesel ST. In my 5 years of ownership of this Insignia this is a new one on me.

Comment

Service park assist warning

Hi folks, new to forum

I've got a 2016 1.6cdti Sri nav. I have had the service park assist warning coming on for a while with parking sensors working intermittently. They now have stopped working altogether. I suspect either a damaged sensor(haven't bumped into anything) or a blown fuse since the red light on the parking sensor wont stay on when pressing, gives a few flashes then goes out.

I have disconnected/reconnected the battery along with disconnecting/reconnecting all 4 rear sensors. Cant seem to access front sensors without removing front bumper.

Looking at drivers manual I cannot find a fuse labelled park assist or parking sensors anywhere. The only thing similar is labelled anti-collision which makes sense, but these are located in the boot fuse box which I either dont have or cannot locate(anyone else had this?)?

Any help much appreciated

Thanks
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Devine View Post
              Hi folks, new to forum

I've got a 2016 1.6cdti Sri nav. I have had the service park assist warning coming on for a while with parking sensors working intermittently. They now have stopped working altogether. I suspect either a damaged sensor(haven't bumped into anything) or a blown fuse since the red light on the parking sensor wont stay on when pressing, gives a few flashes then goes out.

I have disconnected/reconnected the battery along with disconnecting/reconnecting all 4 rear sensors. Cant seem to access front sensors without removing front bumper.

Looking at drivers manual I cannot find a fuse labelled park assist or parking sensors anywhere. The only thing similar is labelled anti-collision which makes sense, but these are located in the boot fuse box which I either dont have or cannot locate(anyone else had this?)?

Any help much appreciated

Thanks
              Steve
              Hi and welcome.
              If you would be as kind and visit here......

Introduce yourself to the community.
              Tell us a bit about yourself and maybe share a pic or two of your car.

Then start a brand new thread with your issue, you'll get more response that way rather than tag onto someone else's post.

It's a good lot on here and they don't bite unless you ask.

Rab.......

Comment

Hello Steve and welcome to the forum, we love new people to introduce yourself to us along with the details of your car, you will then get a better response from the members who have had the same issues - - - Dave

Comment

Working...
                X