Full leather interior for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full leather interior for sale.

Hi, I’m selling the full leather interior that I was going to have fitted into my car but have since decided against it.

The interior is from an elite model and comes with full leather seats and matching door cards. Drivers seat is a fully electric heated memory seat.

Front passenger is heated I believe and is semi electric. You move the seat back and forth yourself.

All in good condition. Make me an offer if you’re interested [emoji4].

Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Mcbane14; 29-12-2017, 08:19 AM. Reason: Error

I've moved this to the correct section. Can I ask you to add your username and date to one of the photos please. It's one of the forum rules. Normally you would have seen a pop up explaining this if you'd posted here but you won't have had it when you originally posted in Interior Design. Thanks.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Last edited by Mcbane14; 29-12-2017, 08:17 AM. Reason: Error

Comment

Mcbane14 29/12/2017

Comment

Sorry. It's supposed to be on a piece of paper in one of the photos. I should have been clearer. It's just to prove the photos haven't been lifted from somewhere else.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Ha, no worries. I’ll sort that out today [emoji4]

Comment

Price and location.?

Comment

I’m looking for around £300 and I’m in Cornwall. Spitting distance from Plymouth.

Comment

Working...
                X