No announcement yet.

Preface Siggy Factory Navi Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds like a lot of work/effort. I’ll still keep my fingers crossed you’ll get it working 100%

Comment

Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
      Yep, Candice, that’s her

Maybe I can help you with a few points.
      1. already tried to download it in the playstore?
      2. Did you use the right Cabus? you need the one with Regal in it.
      9. You can reinstall it using playstore. When you want to have the shortcut back on the desktop you push the app and hold it till tou can let it go on the desktop.
      Thread created for technical discussion. https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...cal-Discussion

Comment

Thanks I tracked it down should be here tomo seems like there are some problems with it but im no expert il fit it in and see what happens then report back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mcbane14 View Post
          This sounds like a lot of work/effort. I’ll still keep my fingers crossed you’ll get it working 100%
          Give professor Steven hawking a ring
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            Give professor Steven hawking a ring
            Has he fit the power to make it all work? [emoji848]

Comment

Well its just arrived first impressions looks good how ever no instructions except qcode videos that are totally useless i mean one video showing 2 wires being twined together to make the rear cam work WTF. The front DVR lead does not look particualy long either to fit behind the dash across the headlining to the mirror but we will see. will be fitting in a few days as got kids all week for half term but will report progress when I get started.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck. Any issues please post on the technical discussion thread

Comment

ok will do

Comment

Working...
                    X