Glow Plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glow Plugs

Hi all, number 2 and 3 glow plugs are showing up as faulty! Service vehicle soon being displayed. I entered reg into euro car parts and came up with non pressure plugs. Ordered 4 Bosch on ebay. Came to fit yesterday and I have pressure sensor ones instead (bummer). My car is 2012 Sri 160 cdti. Seen some on eBay for £17.99 but they are from China. Not sure if that’s the best route to go down? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

IMO better off with OEM parts for stuff like this, less chance of further errors down the line
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

buy them from carpartsforless they are about £75 each from there this site is also related to eurocarparts but cheaper

out of stock at the moment

BERU Glow Plug at the lowest UK prices from Car Parts 4 Less UK’s No.1 for Car Accessories, Car Styling & Car Care. Buy today Online, In store or by Phone + Branches Nationwide – Next Day UK Free Delivery.

Comment

Check them with a multimeter and only replace the faulty ones. No need to change all 4. My number 4 plug was faulty so just changed the one. Car runs fine since

Comment

Thank you very much for advise, will go with a uk company for plugs.

Comment

Working...
          X