Short shift Metch forsale f40 gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short shift Metch forsale f40 gearbox

I’m trying to post this for sale but it says I do not have enough permission? Can anybody help me or advice me or do I message admin. Cheers in advance

How much do you want for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
      How much do you want for it?
      Decent offers I paid £99 been on car around 6months

Comment

Do you notice a real diffrence?

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
          Do you notice a real diffrence?
          It shortened the gear travel I was very impressed.. if it doesn’t sell I will keep it but my car is under warranty an it’s going in for some stuff an a service so have took it off an thought someone might be interested. She drives the car more than me now as I use my van more an she does net notice the travel in between gears like me

Comment

Originally posted by insig76 View Post
            It shortened the gear travel I was very impressed.. if it doesn’t sell I will keep it but my car is under warranty an it’s going in for some stuff an a service so have took it off an thought someone might be interested. She drives the car more than me now as I use my van more an she does net notice the travel in between gears like me
            Typical woman

Comment

Originally posted by insig76 View Post
              I’m trying to post this for sale but it says I do not have enough permission? Can anybody help me or advice me or do I message admin. Cheers in advance
              When you post in the for sale section you have to view the full site (not mobile view or tapatalk). Then you will be presented with box asking you to read and agree to the terms of selling. Once you've done that, you're free to post.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                When you post in the for sale section you have to view the full site (not mobile view or tapatalk). Then you will be presented with box asking you to read and agree to the terms of selling. Once you've done that, you're free to post.
                Thanks for the info.. [emoji1303]

Comment

Working...
                X