OP-COM Limited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OP-COM Limited

Just been looking to renew my old OP-COM reader. All say, "limited programming on the Insignia at the moment" 1-64 ----1-70 version.

Will this read the codes on the Insignia OK ????? Not sure what it means.
    Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

I’d like to know what can you do on the Insignia with opcom like enabling stuff etc . My old Astra I did loads with it it was great, but opcom will still read codes for you mate in 99% sure that will still work

Comment

I’d love to know if it can read dpf saturation levels

Comment

Not used mine for a while but sure you can see the saturation levels (whether they are accurate is a different question!) You can also clear the DPF (which can be a bit un-nerving would advise doing it away from your home!)

You can enable different functions on the trip computer as well

Comment

Why different functions can you enable on trip computer mate?

Comment

I already have trip A&B, economy meter, mpg graph, top consumers, speedo.

Comment

Some cars i think have most enabled, but things like tyre pressure, coolant temp, oil life etc

I no longer have a Windows 7 machine and havent had a need to try to set it up for ages

There was a decent thread on insignia enthusiast forum (i actually thought this was that ��)

Comment

Oh yeah I have those too except coolant temp, I’m sorta worried about plugging into my Insignia with opcom because it’s like open heart surgery and I’m no doctor [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                X