No announcement yet.

Dpf question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had my ecoflex for just over 2 years and never once saw cleaning exhaust message and it was a year old when I brought it. I did 47k miles in it in total

Comment

I lot of motorway miles mind including a 2500 mile trip to south of france

Comment

Mine has been mostly around town since my wife can't drive at moment. It hasn't come up before when it has done a regen so it must be a change in the software.

Comment

That could be true, dpfs seem to be an ongoing concern on all cars, there’s a lot on the net/YouTube for all manufacturers

Comment

More bad news for diesel repair costs, https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...-breakdown-tax
            Last line in answer next time get petrol, https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/askhj/a...eps-coming-on-

Comment

Had this motor just under four months, just over 3000 miles covered. It had 38000 on the clock when I bought it. I've never noticed a regen, never noticed on my last motor either.
              I travel up to a Village near Market Rasin, (Lincs) to see my daughter. That includes a good few miles up the A46 when I run the engine at over 2000 rev's. just in case.
              I also stick a tin tent on the back and that gives the engine a good workout. Get just under 32 mpg not bad.
              Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

From may 2018 exhaust fitted with DPF emits visible smoke of any colour will be M O T failure.
                A SET of new MOT failures are set to be introduced in the UK from May 2018 for both major and minor defects and diesel cars are also set to get stricter emissions testing.

Comment

Working...
                X