X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neat little van

Comment

thanks mate!

Believe it or not it actually rides better than my Siggy! Think it might be the fact the seats are alot softer though haha

Comment

Just saw you pulling out of Halfords mate.
        Nice van!

Comment

Ah no way!!! Didn't even realise! Thanks mate!!!

Comment

may I suggest a stone chip protector for the beast like this

The bonnet deflector is simple to fit and no drilling is required. Gloss Black Acrylic Bonnet Deflector - VW Caddy 2010>2015. In a dark black finish this bonnet deflector is also a stylish upgrade for your Caddy as well as a practical accessory.

Comment

I have thought about getting one of those deflectors for the Insignia.
              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

They do look good

Comment

Tidy Van,looks good.
                  Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                  Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
                    They do look good
                    Don't mind the look of the likes, but have always thought they must rub/chaff on the bodywork somehow, and also must be a moisture and dirt trap.

Hate to think of the damage it could do to your paintwork if grit got in between the two surfaces.

Comment

Originally posted by puppet View Post
                      Don't mind the look of the likes, but have always thought they must rub/chaff on the bodywork somehow, and also must be a moisture and dirt trap.

Hate to think of the damage it could do to your paintwork if grit got in between the two surfaces.
                      Thats a very good point tbh.. Could cause some damage!

Comment

I had one on my Old Pajero 4x4 years ago and yes they do rub , they also collect a lot of dirt and are hard to clean under .
                        They look good but not worth the hassle in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Lff64 View Post
                          I had one on my Old Pajero 4x4 years ago and yes they do rub , they also collect a lot of dirt and are hard to clean under .
                          They look good but not worth the hassle in my opinion
                          Good to hear experience from other people! Cheers mate!

Comment

No problem
                            Forgot to to the van looks good I love the colour

Comment

Thanks mate! It definitely stands out haha!

I put LED lights in the DRL lights today but I got an error up. It came with resistors but not got a clue how to fit. Different to normal ones hahaha

Comment

Done a little MOD last night.

LED interior light (already had an LED strip in the back and above the cabin) and LED Day runners... Thrown a code though but the bulbs came with resistors. Just no idea how to fit them! They look differnent to normal inlines...

One original one LED

Both LED Funny how happy my friend looks in this and its my bloody van haha!

These are the resistors if anyone have seen/fitted them before please let me know how you done it!

Comment

Working...
                                X