I finally bought a van to replace the siggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally bought a van to replace the siggy

Well after months and months of wanting to do it I finally bought a van today to replace the Siggy!

Long drive to Manchester and back (about 3.5 hours each way!!!) and I come home with this...

Props to the Girlfriend for the first pic

If people dont mind I may have a little prgress thread on here aswell....

I like the colour.
    sigpic

Comment

Looks cracking that does, hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Looks fantastic mate. Would love to see a progress thread too. I’ve got a soft spot for vans even though I have no need for one. Well except transporting the mother in law around so I don’t have to listen to her logic [emoji23]

Comment

Thanks all! I'm so happy with it! Got so many plans hahaha

Comment

I like that...Wheels look good in black too...Suits the colour!
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Thanks mate! I got a guy coming down in a few weeks to fit new seat covers. Black leather with blue stitching and blue VW logo. Same blue as the van...

Comment

That's stunning mate I do like a van and the caddy looks amazing modded. Seen one with what looked like a golf R32 front bumper on a few weeks back that looked epic

Comment

The fins on the front bumper either side of the grill would look wicked gloss black as would the mirror caps to go with the other black touches. Maybe even a black vw badge too. Excuse my thinking aloud. In my head I’m looking at your van as my project [emoji23] Jealous much!

Comment

Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
                    That's stunning mate I do like a van and the caddy looks amazing modded. Seen one with what looked like a golf R32 front bumper on a few weeks back that looked epic
                    Thanks mate! There is a company who create a spin off of the R32 bumper for them but it's like close to £800 haha

Comment

Originally posted by Mat View Post
                      The fins on the front bumper either side of the grill would look wicked gloss black as would the mirror caps to go with the other black touches. Maybe even a black vw badge too. Excuse my thinking aloud. In my head I’m looking at your van as my project [emoji23] Jealous much!
                      I was thinking the exact same thing actually with the front bumper.

No worries mate hahaha! I got so many ideas for it haha

Comment

nice van that mate. theres a van exactly the same as that where i live same colour too. will try and get a pic of it

Comment

Cheers mate! Just have good taste

Comment

Originally posted by Mat View Post
                            Looks fantastic mate. Would love to see a progress thread too. I’ve got a soft spot for vans even though I have no need for one. Well except transporting the mother in law around so I don’t have to listen to her logic [emoji23]
                            What about a Zafira?
                            My wife has a Zafira B and it transforms between estate car, minibus or van depending on our needs.
                            You can even get Zafira B VXR with the same engine as the Astra H VXR.
                            Or a Zafira C Bi-Turbo (diesel) with the same engine as the Insignia Bi-Turbo or Astra J Bi-Turbo.

Comment

Its already started....

I have bought an auto light switch so I get auto lights..

LED day runners
                              LED spots for the roof in the back
                              Seats are being done as mentioned
                              New head unit being ordered in a few weeks

Comment

Working...
                              X