Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks bud hahaha

I may start a non siggy POTM hmmmm only joking
    Last edited by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY; 08-02-2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

I may be biased but I bloody love this van hahaha!

Comment

It is nice! ....Any more mods since doing the seats?
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

thanks mate

Not yet due to it being off to be repaired. I should be fitting the head unit and reversing camera very soon then by the end of the month the back of it should be insulated, ply lined and carpeted

Comment

Oooh carpeted....You'll be inviting the ladies in the back.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

the mrs would love that hahahaha!

Deep shagpile carpet... haha only joking getting the proper van carpet for the sides and the roof. The floor already has a hard rubber mat
              Last edited by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY; 13-02-2018, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Let's see some interior pics.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                  Let's see some interior pics.
                  The new head unit will be delivered tomorrow so will get some as soon as that is in. I am going to do a before and after of the back of it as well as soon as everything arrives for that

Comment

Head unit has turned up.. Very impressed with the quality of how it feels etc.

Too many things to list of what it is does but the main ones are

- on board wifi
                    - Bluetooth
                    - Satnav
                    - DVD Player
                    - Reversing Camera
                    - Android App store
                    - Mirror Link

Loads more too but to many to type. Hopefully going to get it in the van tonight if not tonight it will be on the weekend

Comment

That is such a blurry photo for some reason! I think is shrunk in size when I emailed it across to myself.

Comment

Looks ok to me....have you got your glasses on?

Sounds great! All adds to the look and feel.

Not trying to chase you away, you know you're always welcome here and I for one love seeing your upgrades but just wondered if there is an enthusiasts forum for your van?

Comment

Thats the problem where I have put them... hahahaha

100% cant wait to fit it.

Thanks Marko appreciate it! There is yes but the forum I joined was not a friendly bunch so to speak and the forum is extremely quiet. As long as you don't mind me posting updates???

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
                            As long as you don't mind me posting updates???
                            Not at all....always welcome and look forward to seeing them!

Yeah there are a lot of forums like that. We're lucky here in that it's a naturally friendly place. We very rarely need to police it because we don't seem to attract the t!ts.

Comment

Happy Days Thank you!

Yer there are to be fair, I love this forum

Comment

Got the head unit in place last night

I just need to wire the reversing camera up which is a job for the weekend I think so I can route the cable properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X