Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather is on and off today too

Comment

• So took a few photos over the weekend of the new car as promised. Done a good bit of driving too and seriously love this car so much! It is a serious animal and holds the road like its glued to train tracks. Drove to West Wales and back yesterday and averaged over 50mpg too I got no plans for this one except the fitting of my dashcam on the weekend...

Comment

• A couple of nice photos for photo of the month there...Shame you can't entre.

I'm glad you're enjoying your motoring again....Maybe one day we'll see you back in an Insignia.....I won't hold my breath though.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
          So took a few photos over the weekend of the new car as promised. Done a good bit of driving too and seriously love this car so much! It is a serious animal and holds the road like its glued to train tracks. Drove to West Wales and back yesterday and averaged over 50mpg too I got no plans for this one except the fitting of my dashcam on the weekend...

so what engines in this then mate?

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            A couple of nice photos for photo of the month there...Shame you can't entre.

I'm glad you're enjoying your motoring again....Maybe one day we'll see you back in an Insignia.....I won't hold my breath though.
            Dam it! Its actually in the same place the Insignia won photo of the month when ever that was! Last year I think? haha

I wouldn't tbh Marko...

Comment

• Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
              so what engines in this then mate?
              This one is a 2.0L Derv 185bhp but the most fun part is 400nm of torque!

Comment

This one is a 2.0L Derv 185bhp but the most fun part is 400nm of torque!
                nice. good remap to push it over the 200bhp mark???

Comment

nice. good remap to push it over the 200bhp mark???
                  Not that I have been looking but..... stage 1 remap is 224bhp and 500nm of torque

Comment

Not that I have been looking but..... stage 1 remap is 224bhp and 500nm of torque
                    that sounds like a must to me mate!!!

Comment

that sounds like a must to me mate!!!
                      Maybe in a few weeks time.. We'll see hahaha

Comment

Maybe in a few weeks time.. We'll see hahaha
                        i never realised the focus derv was that powerful. much difference between that and the siggy you had? i know the cars are completely different.

Comment

• YA huge difference mate. Like you said they are very different cars but the Focus is alot more responsive and very punchy. The siggy felt almost lazy compared to the Focus but the siggy was a comfier car on bumpier roads... The handling of the Focus is amazing but you do pay for it when on a bumpy ass road
                          Last edited by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY; 29-05-2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

YA huge difference mate. Like you said they are very different cars but the Focus is alot more responsive and very punchy. The siggy felt almost lazy compared to the Focus but the siggy was a comfier car on bumpier roads... The handling of the Focus is amazing but you do pay for it when on a bumpy ass road
                            Enjoy your new car bud. Keep to the speed limits .

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
                              Enjoy your new car bud. Keep to the speed limits .
                              Cheers mate! I'll try my best

Comment

• Nice car. I have never been into focus’s but over the last year started to interest me. Enjoy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X