The poxy dvd800 radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The poxy dvd800 radio

Does my nappa in, doesnt pick up any MW at all especially when footys on, iv had enough of it, what do people use instead

My facelift worked fine on mw when i son wanted football but as a none football fan i never used mw if im honest but my son used it occasionally and it worked fine so cant help, mine was navi900 though

Comment

I have the dvd800 and seems to work fine,sorry for not being helpful

Comment

Originally posted by Baz 160 nav View Post
        Does my nappa in, doesnt pick up any MW at all especially when footys on, iv had enough of it, what do people use instead
        Oh right maybe someone might know

Comment

Have you had a look to see if anything has come unplugged?
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            Have you had a look to see if anything has come unplugged?
            I havnt to b honest, maybe tomorr i will

Comment

Originally posted by Baz 160 nav View Post
              I havnt to b honest, maybe tomorr i will
              Well nothing is loose with my radio, iv had enough of it, satnav isnt worth putting on now either, i just use google maps , what other systems do you guys put in that will just plug straight in

Comment

My first DVD800 never had DAB and mw was crap so i fitted an Auto Dad system to it....wasn't always easy to work through the menus but it was very clear on the main sports stations and was good on Talksport....

As per the factory units...it depended on the signal coverage in the area..

Comment

Originally posted by Nickosnose View Post
                  My first DVD800 never had DAB and mw was crap so i fitted an Auto Dad system to it....wasn't always easy to work through the menus but it was very clear on the main sports stations and was good on Talksport....

As per the factory units...it depended on the signal coverage in the area..
                  Ok mate whats auto dad ? As for signal it never picks up mw anywhere

Comment

It seems things have moved on a bit since 2010...

Comment

It seems things have moved on a bit since 2010...

http://www.autodab.com/AutoDAB-FM.aspx
                      Oh cheers

Comment

Vauxhall did offer this as a dab upgrade back then ... it was cheaper to buy it and do it yourself...

Someone done it and posted a how to on the old forum i think...

Comment

Vauxhall did offer this as a dab upgrade back then ... it was cheaper to buy it and do it yourself...

Someone done it and posted a how to on the old forum i think...
                          Oh right ok mate nice 1

Comment

Working...
                          X