Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird problem

hi guys i have a very weird problem hope you can help
    the inlet cam sensor is unplugged the car runs fine if i plug it in it starts chugs no acceleration then stalls.
    basic code reader shows p0036 Generic: HO2S Heater Control Circuit (Bank 1 Sensor 2) presume rear o2 sensor
    p0054and obviously the inlet sensor code

now i have found out the cabling to the map sensor has been replaced.
    if the wiring is bad would it affect the inlet cam sensor
    i am also not getting 5v at the plug for the map sensor

Yep rear O2 sensor only suggest I can think of is replacing the sensor or cleaning the sensor
    upcoming mods: led lights (interior and license plate)- on their way, de-badge front grill, new rims, new audio unit, mud flaps

Comment

right guys the sensor is located right above the alternator i have checked the cabling to the sensor and all is ok.

with the cam sensor unplugged the car starts and drops the revs low enough to dim the headlights not sure if its related.

it is using alot of fuel gets around 21 to the gallon

Comment

Only thing I can think of is changing the cam sesnor or see if you any codes hidden on you ECU
        upcoming mods: led lights (interior and license plate)- on their way, de-badge front grill, new rims, new audio unit, mud flaps

Comment

yea changed the cam sensor no difference i need to replace o2 sensor this week so im gonna do that then see if i can get it to the garage cheers for your help

Comment

Working...
          X