best place for gps antenna android 7 unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike.brickles View Post
    Been trying to find the volume level for the little speaker as it needs to be little bit louder
    warning sound volume settings in the Control Settings App, I've got mine set to 12 (speaker is tucked away)

Comment

thank you I will try that tonight just another thing which im not sure about is when the unit been open say like radio and turn the engine off open the door it says shutting down but if i start the engine the unit will boot right up into what ever was lasted used with out seeing the android boot screen as if it goes to deep sleep.

Comment

Yup, they say "Shutting Down" but they really mean deep sleep. Otherwise you'd have to wait for it to boot up every time you started the car

Comment

Sorted the sound for left and right signal thank you volume 12 just right

Still got problem with the rudder options here a video

Comment

It can be a right pain in the ****

This is how I've got mine set :-

Comment

Thank you so much that worked

Very happy the unit well worth the upgrade

Comment

Thank you so much that worked

Very happy the unit well worth the upgrade
                Happy to help

Comment

Have you got the outside temp displaying on your unit ?

Comment

Have you got the outside temp displaying on your unit ?
                    I'm running custom software on my unit (hated the stock launcher) and it's in the status bar

Comment

been some time I have posted on here but the car had to go in the garage and they removed the battery which seems to have lost the function that all doors unlock when I remove the key from ignition, I have the back doors with child locks switched to on the doors auto lock when driving.

Android head unit still going strong awesome bit a kit, ( car had a faulty fuel pressure sensor ) all sorted now tho

Any Ideas please ?

There must be a setting some where but cant see anything to do with auto unlock

Comment

Working...
                      X