Aftermarket Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it for the "eco" button ? Fitted to stop/start models
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yes it is the ECO button.

Comment

Just been looking at a video of this head unit in operation and it looks really smart in the car and definitely thinking of getting one once a few more reviews have been made in it. Any one know if it’s easy to put your own buttons in on the car for the sport tour mode? I have no spare buttons on my 2009 insignia all optional extras were fitted in the car so if I get this unit I’m going to need to fit my own buttons somewhere? And I use the modes regularly

Comment

Originally posted by Tomreds View Post
          Just been looking at a video of this head unit in operation and it looks really smart in the car and definitely thinking of getting one once a few more reviews have been made in it. Any one know if it’s easy to put your own buttons in on the car for the sport tour mode? I have no spare buttons on my 2009 insignia all optional extras were fitted in the car so if I get this unit I’m going to need to fit my own buttons somewhere? And I use the modes regularly
          What buttons are you referring to?

Comment

I use the sport and tour modes regularly so I want to keep them but this head unit doesn’t have anywhere to add them it has the traction control but not sport or tour and my car has all the extras like heated seats etc so none spare to re route the sport tour buttons. So I’m wondering how easy it is to fit some after market ones somewhere else on the dash so I still have the choice of drive style?

Comment

I have the same problem, maybe will put the somewhere out of sight so I can still switch them

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                For those with a facelift you need this type
                https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-4...ceBeautifyAB=5
                Bad link mate can you repost

Comment

Aftermarket Radio

This one is for facelift models

Comment

Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
                    This one is for facelift models
                    http://s.aliexpress.com/67NVBb6v
                    I got the one with r700 intellink 900 so that won't work for me I assume?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyp1970 View Post
                      I got the one with r700 intellink 900 so that won't work for me I assume?
                      That I honestly do not know, you can contact them and ask this.

Comment

sriray: did it arrive yet? [emoji6] No pressure, no pressure....

Comment

Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
                          sriray: did it arrive yet? [emoji6] No pressure, no pressure....
                          Give it another 2 weeks

Comment

Sneek peek guys.
                            Still testing out can't give you guys full review yet.
                            But first impressions it looks good, mounting plate to car is bit soft can easily bend.
                            The radio function don't work.
                            No nav software came with mine.
                            The system itself is basic. You would need to download third-party apps to unlock the full potential.

Comment

Navmii is a very good free gps nav app just download the maps and you dont need to worry about being online for it to work and they cover the whole world

really interested in the review as pissed that BT is missing from my elite

will be interesting what if any function the ac controls at the bottom of the screen do

Comment

Working...
                              X