Skipping, unresponsive Intellilink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skipping, unresponsive Intellilink

Hi guys. Know there are endless threads on this sort of subject but can’t find a proper answer.

Have noticed on a couple of longer runs lately that when using the ipod function through my iphone after a while you get occasional skipping during tracks and the media part of the system becomes really laggy and doesn’t change tracks when you select them. Seem to remember my my14 had the same issue when I had that. I had thought this one was ok but seems not. No such issues when using apple carplay but I cannot get my speed camera alerts to work audibly when using the ipod on that any more. It was working fine until recently.

Any ideas how to resolve either of these issues?

Get rid of the crappy Apple products
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
      Get rid of the crappy Apple products
      Cheers for that helpful input [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
      X