Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceramic coating

Could this be used in place of waxing,getting lazier in my old age

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Yes but you would need some serious prep work, you would need to at least machine your paintwork as a minimum. I'll be detailing my car soon and j use wolf's bodyguard as a base then use sonax brilliant shine detailer after ever other wash, it's more of a sealant and lasts a good few months

Comment

yes good idea
      a chap called shaun butler in Hartlepool does it
      he machine polished my last car dave
      he is on facebook as N E C C north east car care
      I can recommend him highly
      go have a chat with him and he will give you a price once he has seen car
      if you need me to pick you up I can as it will take 2 days to do

Comment

Dave yeah this is what I had done after the 2-stage machine polish to remove the scratches I had. The ceramic sealant cost me £125 to have done but he did require the car for ywo and a half days to do the machine polish and sealant.
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Should you be a little worried about a sentence in the eBay listing:

This product is for DEMO TESTING purpose only.

Comment

Working...
          X