X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
    Mine is standard

Unless you class the dirt as a mod

Well technically its modded because of the wind deflectors but I think I might allow them on standard entries because a lot of members have them even though they keep the car pretty standard.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Yep I've decided to allow wind deflectors on cars in the standard group.

Keep the entries coming no excuses now if you have wind deflectors but don't want to go up against the modded cars!
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        Yep I've decided to allow wind deflectors on cars in the standard group.

Keep the entries coming no excuses now if you have wind deflectors but don't want to go up against the modded cars!
        Yeah im a rule breaker

I’ll take them off for next months entry

Comment

[IMG]

Comment

Nice one, fays! and

Keep them coming! Get clicking

Comment

(New for 2018) Standard and Modded Photos Of The Month open to entries

Originally posted by Russ View Post
              Neal send me a picture al work my magic on it

Heres one [emoji846]
              Saying that you probably want to slam it so maybe this one

Comment

2nd one i cant save but the 1st 1 i had a little play with something a bit different :

wh5- by Russ holt, on Flickr

Instead of losing all the colour in the background i thought of just adding little specs all over the place like i said something different

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  2nd one i cant save but the 1st 1 i had a little play with something a bit different :

wh5- by Russ holt, on Flickr

Instead of losing all the colour in the background i thought of just adding little specs all over the place like i said something different
                  Nice job Russ [emoji846]

Comment

Closed to entries get yourselves over to the voting thread and cast your votes! https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...-voting-(open)

Comment

Working...
                    X