• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My old car is back up for sale!

Everyone stay away!!!

What’s up with it

Comment

Whats not up with it hahaha!

I had so many problems with it over the 2.5 years I had it that I had to get rid! Absolute nightmare of a car haha

Comment

Whats right about it.

Comment

That look expensive to me, are they putting a lot of profit on top what you was given.

Comment

WBAC Trade price £8315
            Wish mine is worth that much.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post

Whats right about it.
              this made me laugh so much!

It is a fairly big mark up tbh they gave me £8500 for it! Looks like they have had the wheels refurbed

Comment

Glad i made your day.

The usual £2000 markup. That's the same most garages. Some are like £4000. I hate to hear how much you paid for it new

Comment

I don't mind saying... I may aswell have lost a leg. In August 2015 I paid £15,789.95 to be precise haha

Insane loss

Comment

I would never trust evans whoreshore full stop. They are the most unprofessional people i have ever had the misfortune of dealing with

Comment

I didnt get it from them originally haha. I have never had any issues with them tbh

It was Vauxhall dealer via Network Q

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
                        I don't mind saying... I may aswell have lost a leg. In August 2015 I paid £15,789.95 to be precise haha

Insane loss
                        Almost 2 and half years ownership. Roughly £3k a year loss not including maintenance and servicing cost. Tbh it is on par with those leasing schemes i been looking at which works out about £3200 a year including maintenance package for a brand new car (family model). Don't be too upset pretend you had it on lease.

Comment

Yer it's scary how much money you loose in any car ain't it! All good I got the van to mod and make my own now hahaha

Comment

My wife was looking for a particular Mercedes SLK which was proving extremely difficult to find so I emailed every UK MB dealer and one responded having located 2 but unfortunately, not quite right. He said they would continue looking and if they found one would buy it in. He also told me that they reckon on spending up to £1k to bring a car to a standard that they would be prepared to sell. If Whiipys car had all sorts of problems then they would either have to be sorted before or after sale.

Comment

Why would they sort it before not knowing they were there or about to develop? My car spent most of its life in a Vauxhall dealer with problems that were not there when I first had it? The issues developed over time with various things going wrong. If they all went wrong when I first had the car then I would have given the car back and had my money back.. you're forgetting mercedes and Vauxhall are two very different brands too. Both that I would not touch at all if I'm totally honest with you! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X