Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Insignia

Hello all.

Although new to this forum I've just purchased my 2014 Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 CDTI ecoflex Elite.

Has 50k on it with a full service history.

Im moving on from a old 2007 VW Passat which has 122k on its clock. Put some much time and maintaince into that thing but it still wants to stab me in the back each chance it got.. so off to the auctions that things going.

I decided to go with the Elite as I'm a big kid inside and love all the gadgets. Especially the factory fitted xenon's which look amazing.

I pick the car up tomorrow and I cant wait.

Welcome to the forum.

Post some pics if you get chance

Comment

I will do. Only pictures I have at the moment are the quick ones so I can remember the reg ha. It's in black with the 18 inch alloys. Looks real slick compaired to same age passats and Mondeo's

Comment

Hi Jon,

Sounds lovely...I'm looking forward to seeing it!
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

That was my last car 64 elite loved it [emoji846]

What colour?

Comment

Welcome
            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

It's In black. In great condition. I'm picking it up tomorrow.

What would you say are it's best features?

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post

What colour?

Comment

What colour?
                In the third post, he said it’s in black
                LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

,Welcome to the forum.
                  Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                  Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

It just does ****! The logic is great, auto lights, heated seats that cone on when cold. You reverse the rear wiper swipes if it’s rained, it just does stuff that makes your life easier! You’ll find out. I also loved the electric seats moving in to place when i got in it in the morning. Oh unlock quick pres, mirrors unfold in 1 sec and all windows open with 5 sec hold on remote, great in summer

Comment

Welcome to the Forum.
                      Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Oh and the best is the active light, ******* awesome! They curve, self dipping etc, bloody awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
                          In the third post, he said it’s in black
                          Sorry witty hadn’t read in a week was busy [emoji17]

Comment

Oh and the best is the active light, ******* awesome! They curve, self dipping etc, bloody awesome!!!
                            I second that Apart from the sex act bit.
                            Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
                              I second that Apart from the sex act bit.
                              Me three. They’re amazing!

Comment

Working...
                              X