No announcement yet.

My new Insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes they are, try a grand sport though it blow me away!

Comment

Well truly looking forward to picking mine up tomorrow evening. I do alot of latest / nights which was part reason in getting xenon lights. I added some generic HIDs to my Passat and they improves the lighting out put but was far from best. When I first turned on this Insignia and saw the factory xenon's do there dance I was in awe.

Plus considering my old Passat had a partially blocked heater core the heated seats and climate control is going to be a god send.

Comment

Enjoy bud! I loved my elite you will too! Pics please!!!! [emoji846]

Comment

Originally posted by Jon199102 View Post
          Well truly looking forward to picking mine up tomorrow evening. I do alot of latest / nights which was part reason in getting xenon lights. I added some generic HIDs to my Passat and they improves the lighting out put but was far from best. When I first turned on this Insignia and saw the factory xenon's do there dance I was in awe.

Plus considering my old Passat had a partially blocked heater core the heated seats and climate control is going to be a god send.
          ******* awesome lights though yeah?

Comment

I won’t mention my gs lights! That said they don’t curve like the 64 elites do

Comment

But the matrix lights are f-in awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                I won’t mention my gs lights! That said they don’t curve like the 64 elites do
                Mines a 63 Elite and they curve and do thire little dance.
                Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

First off what a car.. picked up the keys at 4 and have had a good play around with it. As I thought the lights are truly out of this world. Lighting up the corner as I go around. Ride comfort is amazing speed bumps which to shake my old Passat are nothing in this car.

It's an ex mobility car and has a full service history. I've nothing that it's had new brake discs all around (unsure to why though?) Though the ex owner went and turned pretty much everything off settings.

Only managed to get shots in the dark at the moment which I'm not to happy with but when I get a chance il take some in the day. Looks amazing in black. Glad to have got this one.

Comment

Just to add. It's back in the garage due to a clicky clutch peddle. A loud rumbling from the rear of the car between 0 and 40 and a stop start system that doesn't stop.any ideas?

Comment

I had the clicking clutch pedal on mine which was resolved by the dealer replacing the pedal box under warranty. The rumbling from the rear is most likely the rear tyres scrubbing on the inside. This is a characteristic of the suspension setup of the insignia. Change of rear tyres should sort it. As for the stop / start if it's not cutting out when you stop chances are the battery will be low on charge particulary if it's been stood a while on the forecourt. Get the dealer to check the condition of the battery and it will take a few good runs to get the battery topped up if its okay
                      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Had the same rumbling, as said, I changed my tyres, perfick
                        Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

The dealer found that one of the rear tires was "misformed". They swapped the tire and there's no more rumbeling.

Apparently they couldn't find a issue with the pedal which is utter rubbish. Feel like there fobbing me of on this so will be back in touch in the morning.

As for the battery it shut off before when I got on my drive. Even though I mentioned to them this morning they failed to check it. Going to call up first thing and have my piece..

Comment

Does the pedal click more when warm? This was what I had
                            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Hi buddy, looks the same as my old motor, love those alloys

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                                Does the pedal click more when warm? This was what I had
                                Yeah it does. Doesn't seem to do it when the cabin is cold. When the cabin is at a decent temperature it starts.

Trying to get the dealer to recognise this I feel is going to be tricky

Comment

Working...
                                X